1. Basic Details
a. Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
b. Reports to Job title: Head of Customer Experience
a. Job Purpose:
This role empowers the individual to proactively understand the wants, needs and motives of all clients and to build and maintain relationships with the customer and the company to increase the potential opportunities, revenue and profit. A key driver is to understand the full scope of the relationship with the customer and the company and to proactively manage all interactions.
The individual fulfilling the role will need to work effectively to ensure that all issues are dealt with in a timely manner, and ensure that all service to the customer is of the highest standard and quality at all times. The role will also require the individual to increase service excellence by adding value and benefit selling to the clients where possible.
b. Main Responsibilities
· Being the customer’s champion, ensuring the services we deliver leave our clients truly impressed.
· Establishing and managing strong client relationships through close contact management; oversee account governance.
· Actively seeking to increase the services offered to clients and increase the income generated via cross-sell / up-sell.
· Where further sales opportunities emerge, engage with the wider team to support.
· Managing client review meetings and monitoring client satisfaction feedback, ensuring any shortfalls are addressed and that any lessons that come from this are learnt across the business.
· Continually challenging the service delivery and operations team to ensure they are delivering the best experience possible.
· Ensuring there is a substantiated and managed revenue stream to support a budget or forecast.
· Understanding our client’s people, capabilities and their desired business outcomes.
· Developing industry knowledge; sharing internally the market information learned to influence the development of our organisations' solutions.
· Drive the delivery of the account development plans ensuring profitability at agreed % levels.
· Manage your partners, clients and wider network to generate sales leads, and in turn, fulfil a new business target. Role Dimensions
a. Scope of influence: Customers, Prospects, Partners, Suppliers and Internal Team
4. Key skill requirements:
· Experience in client relationship management, preferably with multiple clients.
· Ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
· Proven ability to develop customer accounts against targets.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and KPIs, whilst remaining agile to customer demands.
· Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities from client and partner portfolio.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong numeric, IT and reporting skills.
Tenacity and resilience in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment.
Your application was submitted successfully.